Payment processing is a complex environment difficult to fully understand for most laymen. However we have specialized in this specific area thus knowing exactly whom to connect you to after having taken your needs and future market expectations into thorough consideration.
Below is a simplified description of a buying / payment process:
• Customer accessing your web shop via the internet
• Selects a commodity and go to check out
• The payment window is being activated – collecting necessary credit card information
• Credit Card network scrubs the payment
• Customer’s bank account is notified. The amount is reserved (authorized)
• Merchant’s bank account (yours) is registering the payment
• Your ERP system is collecting relevant info. Lists and reports can be made
• You settle the amount and money is transferred to your merchant bank account
Our role is to secure the connection and flow of the following players in order for a payment transaction can be well executed.